Hey loves! Open your eyes! Do not get so tunnel visioned in life that you allow new opportunities to pass you by. We are creatures of habit and so it requires very little effort to shy away from the unknown. I’m here to tell you that it’s absolutely necessary that you run towards life, with full force. Have you ever been driving and completely zone out only to arrive to your destination surprised and a little worried for your safety? Well many of us are living our precious lives in this exact mindset. It doesn’t have to be this way. Time has not and will never stand still for us to catch up and therefore every second counts and every moment should be maximized. So as you walk into this new day, new week and new month, I encourage you to to make it a personal goal to be more present and more aware of the things taking place with you and around you . Good luck!
Hey Loves, I hope June was a productive month for you and that you are ready for all that July has to offer! July will be the month marking the half way point for the year of 2019 and I believe this to be perfect month to let things go. All the things that no longer serve you can find the exit, in July. You will know when you are ready to release them when the pain of holding on surpasses the fear of releasing back into the universe. Be courageous in your actions and be prepared for weight to be lifted off your shoulders, as you ascend to the next level in your life.
1. Find your purpose. What brings you joy? What brings you excitement? What are your hobbies? What is the one thing you can’t get enough of? The one activity you get immersed in and before you know 3-4-5 hours have gone by. Identify the things that bring you joy and treasure them, grow them and never let them go.
2. Take Care of Yourself. It is your responsibility to teach those around you how you should be treated. Be an example. Treat yourself with compassion and respect and expect the same from others. Do for yourself what you want done for you by others. By not waiting for anyone outside of yourself to show you love you have in turn uplifted yourself worth to the best possible position.
3. Find your tribe. The 5 people you spend the most time with tells a lot about who you are as a person and tells even more about the way you value yourself. So who are your 5? and what does that show? How do you feel around these people? and how are they aiding you in becoming a better person? It is important that you surround yourself with people who will love and support you through your journey.
4. Love those who love you. Appreciating the people in your life who appreciates you will keep your mental health in a space of prosperity. If you’ve ever been in a toxic relationship wether platonic or romantic than this should really speak to you. Nothing is more detrimental to you self worth than the chasing of love and acceptance from those who will never see your value.
5. Take and maintain inventory. Let’s be honest, we all have bad days. On our worst days, its even harder to love ourselves but that’s when it matters the most. On those days, I encourage you to make a list. the list can be as short or as long as you need. List out all the great things about you…brag a little! list out the smallest, the simplest and the biggest of accomplishments. Read over your list and it will lift up your spirit. Keep the list on you for as long as you need.
6. Be Honest, always. Always trust and believe in your abilities. You’ve survived this far so you must be doing something right. Look at the lessons you’ve grown through and learn. Keep it all the way real with yourself because you know yourself best. You know the good intensions you had that didn’t play out as such and you know your heart. So even when you are misunderstood, never allow others to paint the picture of who you are. You are the expert on you and don’t you forget it.
7. Know that You are enough. If you don’t know, I’m here to tell you today that you are enough. No matter what is happening in your life right now, no matter how off the mark you’ve been lately, no matter what others are accomplishing and no matter the time of the day, You are more than enough. If you remember nothing else from this read, know this.